Monday, December 26, 2011

A Place for Everything

As I prepare to move, I have been focusing on ensuring that I start off on a good note...that means making sure everything I bring in the new house has a place...neat and organized.

I have been searching for and purchasing items that I hope will keep order.

So far I have been focusing on the master bedroom, which means organizing my shoes, accessories, and cosmetics.

I took a trip to The Container Store.  So in love with this store!!.... it was hard to focus on why I was there:  Shoe Containers!
 My next concern was my cosmetics and other small things like my nail polish.  I purchased some cute sturdy baskets to separate these items.

I already have a lot of papers that I must organize...and I didn't want to carry the madness to a new place...so I organized the papers into accordion folders.


Still a long way to go, but I am getting there.

What ways do you stay organized in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment