Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My New Dish - Corn Casserole

Within the next month I will be closing on a home with a great kitchen.  That made me realize that I needed to learn how to cook more than 4 things.

Since me and a couple of co-workers had planned a pre-Thanksgiving feast, I thought that was the perfect time to try a new dish.

So I found a great recipe for corn casserole...
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/corn-casserole-recipe/index.html


I love the dish so much, I making it for my family for Christmas dinner.

Not only was it super yummy, but it was very easy to make and super affordable....I think I spent $5 making this dish.

After such a great success with my first new dish...I am even more excited about trying new dishes in my new kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment