Sunday, February 5, 2012

Planning a Tea Party - Party Favors

So I am planning a Tea Party for my mother's birthday.

I did a lot of time researching tea etiquette, decorations, types of tea, brewing tea, and food....(more on all of that later)

The first thing I tackled was...Party Favors!!

Since the tea is being hosted for my mother and her girlfriends, I put together favor bags that catered to women pampering and accessories.

So everything would fit, I got some gift bags from Target and got some pretty tissue paper.

Here is what I included:

  • Wallet size calendar card
  • Animal print coin purse
  • Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial pocket size hand sanitizer
  • Nail Polish
  • Chocolate Candy
  • Notepad and Pen
  • Some chocolate chip cookies
  • ..and of course some tea to try at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment